Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ezekiel Choke

In follow up to my last post on 07/02/12 about loosing a match at NAGA to an Ezekiel Choke from within my opponent's guard I decided to research the choke. I found that there are several different versions of the Ezekiel Choke but I couldn't find the exact version that was used on me - the first video is the closest version.



1. Similar to the Ezekiel from guard that my opponent used on me except the hand gripping the collar was a deep under hand grip. After he had the underhand grip set he pulled me down towards his chest and then reached his arm around my head and grabbed his sleeve for the choke. 




2. Ezekiel Choke using your opponent's gi



3. Popular version of the Ezekiel Choke



4. Arm In Ezekiel Choke & Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment