Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Submission Master Grappling Dummy in My Future



My New Best Friend!


It's been a while since I've posted. Life took a unique spin the last couple of months and now it is time to get back on track with my blog.

Since my last blog I have made the decision to move about 2 hrs away from where I live now in order to be with family. The major drawback to this is that there are NO Jiu-Jitsu schools anywhere close to where I am moving to. So this means driving long distances to train. Instead of training 4-5 times a week I hope I'll be able to train at least once a week. Since I won't have people to practice on, I'll be using the Submission Master Grappling Dummy on a regular basis.

I haven't been using the grappling dummy lately (within the last several months) because I've been so busy training multiple times a week with real Jiu-Jitsu practitioners - which is great. Sadly, that will come to an end once my house sells and I make the big move. So hello Submission Master Grappling Dummy, you and I are going to get to know each other very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment