Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ethiopia

www.bjjinethiopia.com
Thanks to a facebook post from Ken Primola with ILoveBJJ.net I came across this info and thought I should share.

This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in a missionary type setting to spread Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in another part of the world. We've all heard people say, "hey man I want to go to Rio to train for a month" or "I want to take an entire summer and train at different schools across the country/globe" but I've never heard anyone say, "hey, I want to help introduce BJJ to a community where it can really make a difference." If you are wanting to make a difference somewhere then this may be your calling. I imagine this mission would be similar what Kyra Gracie is doing in Brazil but probably more on a rudimentary and introductory scale.

This is also a great opportunity for anyone in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu community who may be looking for a break to promote or market their products. The donated items will be displayed in different ways my means of the documentary and by other means of marketing such as the website, blog, twitter, and facebook.

Click here for more information on being a part of the mission.
Click here for more information on marketing opportunities of your BJJ Gear.
Click here to watch a video on what Kyra Gracie is doing in Brazil.
Click here to see previous post about "Grappling Fight Team."

No comments:

Post a Comment