Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disclaimer

This blog is a diary of my Jiu-Jitsu related experiences, opinions, and reposts of other information (articles, videos, websites, etc.) that has validity to me. I am not a professional and do not claim to be an expert on any subject matter in this blog.

Jiu-Jitsu is not an exact science and therefore should not be treated as such. We all look at things differently based on our experience and learned methodology. As my Jiu-Jitsu grows so will the perspective in which I see things - expect my posts to reflect that as time goes by. A white belt and a black belt reading the same post will each get something different out of it.

Should you decide to practice/perform any technique or any activity that is associated with this blog, you do so at your own risk.

I try to give credit where credit is do, often by giving a shout out and/or linking to the person, facit, or facility that deserves the credit. If you post a picture or video via facebook, YouTube, websites, blogs, forums, twitter, or any form of social media I may repost said media when talking about or linking to whatever it is associated with. If, for any reason, you do not want me to repost your media (pics or video) then please notify me (via this blog) and I will cease and desist with any activity related to your media.

I do not want to offend anyone. If you see something that personally involves you and want to see it removed then please let me know and I'll take it down.

There are banner adds on this blog, if you click on the banner add and purchase the item there is a chance I may receive a referral fee. The purpose for these banner adds is to give you an opportunity to discover other possible training tools and to be exposed to other Jiu-Jitsu related items that you may have not otherwise been exposed to. Any referral fees that I receive are use towards my Jiu-Jitsu training expenses. The more funds I can raise, the more Jiu-Jitsu training opportunities I have which in turn gives me more material/advise/opinions/reviews that I can share with you. So please, help a Jiu-Jitsu brother out by clicking on the banner adds and checking out the products.

If you have any questions, advise, or topic ideas that you would like to talk about then please let me know by posting a comment. I will not publish any derogatory comments or any comments containing vulgar language. There are a lot of kids and teens looking for Jiu-Jitsu related info - I will keep this blog clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment